18 Multiple choice questions
- Good motivation and will, energy to speak their mind when the 5th chakra is in balance.
- Good joints, adequate lubrication in the joints so protected from osteoarthritis in old age.
- Cooks the food well.
flow, related to the 2nd Chakra. What emotions are needed so emotional
life is handled well. 2nd Chakra are lunar and venutian aspects such as,
being able to draw abundance, money, beauty, art, fun. Lunar is
emotional balance - back aches are money issues and abdominal pain is
emotional issues. When Apana is out, often 2nd chakra is out.
- Good microcirculation, nerve endings are fine and blood pressure is good.
enthusiasm, clarity, communication, energy, ability to change, cosmic
cheerleader, inspire, flexibility, sociability and scattered energy.
- Movement in the small intestine, peristalsis.
- Stomach lubricated, good digestion, no heavy waterlogged feeling after eating.
- Clear mind, perceive clearly and grounded thinking.
generous, humanitarian, fun, dynamism, focused energy, determination,
analyze and digest experiences, cheerfulness, organizing ability,
leadership, charismatic, onstage, philanthropic, perseverance,
diplomatic and good digestion.
ojas, stability, immunity, endurance, loving, sweet, affectionate,
jovial, easy going, joyful, stability, plodding, methodical,
forgiveness, steady, resilience, reserve, deliberate - can take
sinuses and cerebrospinal fluid. Integrate spiritual learnings and
insights. Related to 6th and 7th chakras. 6th chakra is intuition and
7th chakra is integration.
- Colors the blood, not anemic, cholesterol good, sugar metabolism good (if no meda). Usually related to 3rd Chakra.
- Contentment, fulfillment, heart is in what they are doing. One is doing their dharma. Related to the 4th Chakra.
- Good eyesight, intuition.
- Feeling supported emotionally and financially.
- Tongue and throat. More pleasant speech, not dry and raspy.
- Skin glowing, pure ojas