37 Matching questions
- Maximum Amperage for #10 gauge wire
- Wire size for 30 amps
- No more than ___ of a wood shingle should be exposed?
- Clay tile roof should have how much overlap?
- Maximum Amperage for #2 gauge wire
- Wire size for 150 amps
- Maximum Amperage for #3 gauge wire
- Typical slope for waste plumbing?
- Maximum Amperage for #4 gauge wire
- Wire size for 100 amps
- Wire size for 200 amps
- A built up roof with a 12" lap joint is hoy many ply?
- How far apart should wood shakes/shingles be placed?
- In addition to a di-electric coupler, copper and galvanized steel can be joined by a brass converter fitting?
- Temperature /pressure relief valve's are typically rated at?
- Two 3 ft appliance connectors can be connected to make a 6 ft connection?
- Maximum Amperage for #12 gauge wire
- What are the three requirements for subpanels
- What is the biggest improvement between knob-and-tube wiring and modern cable?
- Wire size for 60 amps
- What is a wet vent?
- What is the minimum diameter and extension height above the roof line of event pipe to prevent frost /snow closure?
- Wire size for 125 amps
- Plumbing vents must terminate at least ___???
- How is the electrical system in most older homes grounded?
- It is okay to have a non-grounded receptacle within 6 inches of water?
- Can 3 tab asphalt shingles be installed on a 2/12" pitch roof?
- Maximum Amperage for #14 gauge wire
- Copper-to-steel connections undergo a ____?
- What is the maximum length of a flexible gas appliance connector?
- Maximum Amperage for #6 gauge wire
- Maximum Amperage for #8 gauge wire
- Maximum Amperage for #1 gauge wire
- What two locations is a check valve typically installed to prevent sewer backup into the basement?
- Maximum number of disconnects to shut off on the main panel is?
- How much overlap is required on a asphalt shingle valley?
- What determines the amount of electricity (amperage) a wire can carry?
- a 12"
- b Copper 80 amps
Aluminum 60 amps
- c False
- d Copper 40 amps
Aluminum 30 amps
- e 6 ft
- f 10 ft from a window &
6" above the roof
- g 150 psi
- h A vent that also serves as a drain.
- i 3" diameter &
6" above snow line
- j 1/4" per ft
- k Copper 15 amps
- l Copper #2
- m Copper 110 amps
Aluminum 80 amps
- n ...
- o True
- p Copper #6
- q 6
- r 1/3
- s Copper #2/0
- t Electrolytic reaction
- u 3 ply
- v 3"
- w Copper 70 amps
Aluminum 45-50 amps
- x Water supply piping
- y Yes, but only if there is two layers of felt paper.
- z Copper #10
- aa Size (diameter)
- ab Copper 60 amps
Aluminum 35-40 amps
- ac Copper #1/0
- ad Floor drains &
Main drain line
- ae The use of grounding
- af 3/8"
- ag Copper 90 amps
Aluminum 70 amps
- ah Copper 30 amps
Aluminum 25 amps
- ai False, all receptacles around water should be GFCI protected!
- aj Copper 20 amps
Aluminum 15 amps
- ak Copper #4