7 Multiple choice questions
- term for a pattern of alternating light and dark rings displayed when a lens is illuminated by an overhead light source
- If the two waves do not rise to a crest at the same points, they are ___ __ ____.
- term that describes
- another term for Newton's rings, which are visible to a viewer looking down at the lens
- Two waves witht he same wavelengths are __ ____ if they rise to a crest at the same points.
- marks the middle position of the dark portion
- term for the brightest portion of the intense light that is shined onto a screen