7 Matching questions
- sub-sub class
- Rules to choose a message (method) to apply to an object
- Inheritance often is used to extend a class
- You should take advantage of existing classes to use as your root class. NSObject is a common root class.
- Whenever a new class is defined it inherits certain things from the superclass including all non-private methods and instance variables.
- a Note
- b Instance variables that are accessed directly by a subclass must be declared in the interface section, and not in the implementation section. Instance variables declared or synthesized in the implementation section are PRIVATE instance variables and are not directly accessible by subclasses.
- c Fraction: NSObject
Fraction is the child or subclass.
- d child class
- e First, the class to which the object belongs is checked. Then the parent class, and then the next parent class, and so on. If you don't find the method a warning message is generated.
- f grandchild
- g parent class