33 Multiple choice questions
- Can be called without referring to an object.
- When data is passed in this manner to a method, the method receives the mermory address of the argument passed to it.
- block of statements that carry out a method's work.
using one term to indicate diverse meanings. When you do this to a C#
method, you write multiple methods with the same name but different
- A level of method accessibility that limits method access to the containing class.
- A local array delared within a method header.
- A level of method accessiblity that allows unlimited access to a method.
- The method receives the parameter's address. The parameter must also have already been assigned a value.
- A level of method accessiblity that limits method access to the containing class or types derived from the containing class.
- Keyword that is used to declare a local array in a method so the method can receive any number of arguments.
- Method header or method definition.
- Sets the limits as to whether and how other methods can use your method.
- Method calls placed inside other method calls.
- A paremeter within a method header that accepts a value.
- The method receives a copy of the value passed to it.
- Indicates what kind of value a method will return to any other method that calls it.
- Causes a value to be sent back from a method to its calling method.
- Keeping the details of a method's operations hidden.
- Alternate names or pseudonms
- Composed a method's name and parameter list.
- a method that calls another method.
- A level of method accessiblity that limits method access to the containing class or program.
- The area where a variable is known and can be used.
- unnecessarily long or repetitive program statments.
- Any device you can use without knowing how it works internally.
- an encapsulated series of statements that carry out a task.
- A group of files containing methods that work together to create an application.
- Overloaded methods for which the compiler cannot determine which one to use.
- Arguments within a method call.
- Requires an object reference to be called.
accessibility that limits method access to the containing program,
containing class, or types derived from the containing class.
- The method receives the paramters's address. The parameter does not need to have a value assigned..
- A variable that is declared in the current method