17 Matching questions
- What does "%2i" in NSLog?
- example of a for statement of the 200th triangular number
- What does the decrement operator look like ?
- triangular numbers
- What does the decrement operator do?
- what are nested statements?
- Precedence of relational operators?
- increment operator
- continue statements
- while statement
- "for" statement
- do statement
- difference between = and ==?
- What are all the relational operators? (6)
- what does the increment operator look like ?
- break statement
- a == equal to
!= not equal to
>= greater than or equal to
- b for ( n= 1; n<=200; n+= 1)
triangular expression +=n;
- c for ( init_expression; loop_condition; loop_expression )
- d break; it breaks a loop
- e ++ - adds one to its operand
- f 1 type of statement. like a for loop repeated in itself
- g ++
- h allows user to input triangular number
- i continue; it continues program and skips over the next statement after loops is done
- j lower than arithmetical operators
- k do
while ( expression );
- l --
- m = - assigns something to a variable
== "is equal to"
- n while (expression)
- o it decreases the value of its operand by 1
- p a number that was calculated by a continuous summation of natural numbers
- q it gives the display output 2 columns