8 Matching questions
- "Old-Fashioned" Psychology approaches...
- Stages of Memory:
- Information processing depends on...
- We are ____....
- Letter Matching:
- Sperling's (1960) Experiment
- Optogenetics has been used to:
- a -Create false memories
- b -Measuring distinct mental processes
-Using reaction times
- c -Using light to manipulate neuronal activity
-Is the latest and greatest of methods
- d internal representations
- e transducers; we change one form of energy/information into another.
- f Sensory Memory
- g are foundational
- h 1. Encode