12 Multiple choice questions
Transmit impulses to muscles associated with speech, swallowing, the
heart, smooth muscles of visceral organs in the thorax and abdomen.
- 5 Sensations of the head, face,scalp, teeth. Chewing movements, and muscle sense.
- 4 Eye movement, proprioception.
Sense of taste & swallowing, pharynx contraction. Secretion of
saliva, aid in reflex control of blood pressure and respiration.
- 3 Movement of eyeball. Pupil constriction. Raise eyelids, move eyes, regulate the size of pupils, focus of lenses.
- 8 Sense of hearing and equilibrium.
- 1 Sense of smell
- 7 Contractions of facial muscles, facial expressions, secretion of saliva, taste.
- 2 Sense of sight.
- 12 Tongue movements
- 11 Turning movements of the head, movements of the shoulder and viscera, voice production.
- 6 Eye movement.