12 Multiple choice questions
- Tongue movements
- Sensations of the head, face,scalp, teeth. Chewing movements, and muscle sense.
- Turning movements of the head, movements of the shoulder and viscera, voice production.
- Contractions of facial muscles, facial expressions, secretion of saliva, taste.
- Eye movement, proprioception.
- Sense of hearing and equilibrium.
- Eye movement.
impulses to muscles associated with speech, swallowing, the heart,
smooth muscles of visceral organs in the thorax and abdomen.
of taste & swallowing, pharynx contraction. Secretion of saliva,
aid in reflex control of blood pressure and respiration.
- Sense of smell
- Movement of eyeball. Pupil constriction. Raise eyelids, move eyes, regulate the size of pupils, focus of lenses.
- Sense of sight.