18 Multiple choice questions
- Used to test a condition and then take one or more actions, based on the results of the test.
- A way to associate an action with a function
on a conditional statement using numeric values and executes a
specified number of times and thus is often referred to as a
- A programming technique in which a function is called within itself, creating an "endless loop."
- Used to create a pop-up window
- The number base to which the integer value should be converted.
numerical, string, logical, or object data type or value. Must be of
the same data type or will not get a true comparison result.
- Comparison of values
- Appears over the previously opened browser window.
- An action such as a mouse click or a window loading.
- Location of the next character in the text string.
- A text string assigned to a variable.
- Gives attention to an object.
on a conditional statement that either can use a numeric value or a
string and executes until the specified condition is no longer true.
- A series of statements that executes repeatedly until it satisfies a condition.
- Identifies where the scrolling message is displayed.
- Regulates the speed in which the characters display in the text field.