23 Multiple choice questions
related collection of Web pages that is created and maintained by an
individual, company, educational institution, or other organization.
is considered this, meaning you can create, or code, an HTML file on
one type of computer and then use a browser on another type of computer
to view that file as a Web page
- An authoring language used to create documents for the World Wide Web.
- A program that interprets and displays Web pages and enables you to view and interact with a Web Page.
- Copying the Web pages and associated files such as graphics and audio to a Web server.
- A program that provides a graphical user interface that allows a developer to preview the Web page during its development.
What You See Is What You Get
set of special instructions used by HTML to define the structure and
layout of a Web document and specify how the page is displayed in a
- A company that has a permanent connection to the internet backbone.
- A computer that stores and send (serves) requested Web pages and other files.
- Everything inserted between the start and end tags.
- A collections of two or more computers that are connected to share resources and information.
- A private network that uses Internet technologies to share company information among employees.
- Allow you to specify styles for various Web page elements.
- Is designed to transport and store data.
- Is a reformulation of HTML formatting so it conforms to XML structure and content rules.
- The part of the Internet that supports multimedia and consists of a collection of linked documents.
program that provides basic text-editing functions, as well as more
advanced features such as color coding for various HTML tags, menus to
insert HTML tags, and spell checkers.
- The address of a document or other file accessible to the Internet.
- A set of rules for exchanging text, graphic, sound, video, and other multimedia files.
- Linked documents, or pages of information, on the Web.
private network that issues Internet technologies to share business
information with select corporate partners or key customers.
element used to connect one Web page to another Web page on the same
server or to Web pages on different Web servers located anywhere in the
a worldwide collection of computers and computer networks that links
billions of computer used by businesses, government, educational
institutions, organizations, and individuals using modems, phone lines,
television cables, satellite links, fiber-optic connections, and other
communications devices and media.