17 Multiple choice questions
- A horizontal line of information.
- Descriptive text located above or below the table that further describes the purpose of the table.
- The same as a heading cell - it is any cell with bold, centered text that indicates the purpose of the row or column.
- The line that encloses the perimeter of the table.
- Displays normal text that is left-aligned.
- In the <th> or <td> tag, a __________set a number of rows spanned by a cell.
- The intersection of a row and a column.
you to organize information on a Web page using HTML tags by arranging
text and images into rows and columns in order to make the information
straightforward and clear.
- Used to define styles for multiple pages in a Web site.
- More space around the content within a cell.
- Specifies the distance between the borders of adjacent cells in a table.
- Indicates the start and end of a table row and consists of heading and/or data cells.
- In the <th> or <td> tag, a _________ sets a number of columns spanned by a cell.
- A vertical line of information.
- Displays text as bold and center-aligned.
- Indicates the start and end of a data cell in a table.
- Indicates the start and end of a table heading.