20 Multiple choice questions
- inner core, outer core, mantle, crust
- James Ussher
- They believed Earth to be much younger than current estimates.
geology involves the study of rock strata, fossils, and geologic
events, utilizing the geologic time scale as a reference; physical
geology includes the study of how rocks form and of how erosion shapes
the land surface.
- oceanic ridges
- Any sedimentary deposit accumulates on top of older rock or sediment layers.
- compaction and cementation
- 4.6 billion
- landward of the continental slope
- Nebular Theory
- solid iron-nickel alloy