63 Multiple choice questions
- Created the jersey wrap dress
out by learning how to sew clothes for dolls. Designed dresses worn by
first lady, Michelle Obama to two inaugurations. Famous for ultra
contemporary designs & perfect tailoring.
- Designs jeweled minaudiere evening bags
- Was head designer at Perry Ellis and then Louis Vuitton until he left to focus on his own brand.
- Designer who made costume jewelry chic
- Hand picked by Oscar de la Renta to take over his house as creative director.
- Italian designer, known as the "rock and roll" designer
- Italian designer, designs sexy clothes in curvy shapes and exotic prints
- American designer, popularized the concept of Bridge Lines
- Japanese designer, designs under Comme de Garcons label, reinvents structure of clothing by tearing sleeves, cutting holes etc.
- London designer, "Mother of Punk"
- Created the "New Look" in 1947
- Designed for Puma, known for outrageous avant garde shows and sharp edge tailoring.
- Bridge Line is Encore
- Best known for beautiful evening gowns, first American designer to design for a French couture house (Balmain).
- Italian designer, "Master tailor of Italy"
- Designed Madonna's cone bra costumes
- Designs for house of Chanel, Fendi Furs and his own label
- Famous for using the color black, urban/youth inspired sportswear and has won several awards for his accessories.
- Hippie kid & former pre-med student duo, business is named after their mothers maiden names
- "Minimalist", German designer
- French designer, "Queen of Sweaters", known for her knits
- American designer known for authentic american sportswear
- Designer known for his provocative jean and fragrance ads
- Pop culture revivalist, favorite among musicians and celebrities, head designer at Moschino.
for minimalist designs & sharp menswear, designed for Jill Sander
and took over at Christian Dior before leaving to focus on his own
- Famous for bags. Was the young head designer at couture house Balenciaga, until he replaced Marc Jacobs at Louis Vuitton.
- First couturier to branch into designer RTW
- Bridge Line was Oliview and current one is titled Red alongside his namesake.
- Made Jackie Kennedy's famous pillbox hat, epitome of glamour in the 70's
- Bridge Line is Portfolio
- Designed the wedding dress for Carolyn Bessett Kennedy
- Bridge Line is Pleats Please
- American designer, created concept of separates
- American designer, best known wedding gown designer