98 Multiple choice questions
showing the relationship between price and quantity for specifies
period of time; with everything else remaining constant
- An onscreen display where data can be added or changed.
- moving money without paper
- Price goes up then quantity goes down; Inversely related
- A formula used to calculate counts, totals, averages, and other statistics for groups of records.
- person who organizes and oversees the daily operations of the office staff.
- Exceeding what is necessary.
- The set of data that describes one item, shown in one row of a table.
- To put a list of data in ascending or descending order.
function that can summarize columns of data in a table to give you
totals, averages, maximums, minimums, and other calculations simply and
- A set of rows and columns used to organize information.
- Prevents conflicting data between two tables by enforcing a relationship.
- A view that allows you to see how your data will look what printed.
- form of letter issued by a seller to advise amount owed by the buyer
a sum, average, count, or other type of total for data that is grouped
by two fields-one across the top of the datasheet, the other in each row
of the datasheet.
duties in any specific office clerical occupation, requiring knowledge
of office systems and procedures. Clerical duties may include a
combination of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word
processing, stenography, office machine operation, and filing
- a business that has only one owner
- planning for a firm's money needs and managing the allocation and spending of funds
- A copy of a file that is created to protect one's work and data.
- Tells what type of data a field can hold.
- someone who keeps accounts and records all of the transactions of a business
- cannot be measured because it has no physical substance
- set of rules defining who is authorized to access what and under what conditions
pathway focuses on the management of people. Jobs include labor
relations manager, personnel manager, industrial-organizational
psychologist, and human resources manager.
- description of what company wants to achieve in the mid-term/long-term future
- When quantity demanded equals quantity supplied
- A wizard that evaluates the information in a chosen table and then makes changes to streamline the data.
- Qd > Qs
- the manager who oversees all department operations
in this pathway help a company operate efficiently. Jobs include
receptionist, secretary, mail clerk, information systems manager,
transcriptionist, database manager, office manager, and records clerk.
- A form inserted into another form.
- revelent information
value of information lies soley on how it effects behavior, decision, or outcome
- Shift along demand curve
- A query that finds records without matching related data.
- Inversely Related
- A detail about an object, such as the size or default value.
- A format available in Access to apply to your existing database object.
- A tool that refines reports by sorting information into groups.
direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product
or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by
establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training
programs for sales representatives
- Qd < Qs
- Helping customers with their questions and complaints
- The quantity, or how much of a good or service that an individual or group of individuals will purchase at various prices
- the right to market another company's product or service
- a person with a higher degree who manages or directs a group of people
- a qualified accountant who inspects the accounting records and practices of a business or another organization
- a secretary whose main duty is to answer the telephone and receive visitors
- purchasing power created by banks through lending based on fractional reserve system
- Allows users to apply a specific type of format to data entered into a database.
- a form of business organization where two or more people go into business together
- The view that allows you to change the structure of a database object.
- involves a review of the sales, costs, and profit projections to find out whether they satisfy the company's objectives
- Graphical representation of the demand schedule; sloped shows inverse relationship between price and quantity demanded
- The ability for more than one person to access and edit a database at the same time.
in this pathway perform a company's financial operations, tracking
sales and expenses, planning budgets, handling invoicing, receiving
payments, preparing tax statements, and more. Jobs include auditor,
accountant, tax examiner, bookkeeping clerk, and auditing clerk.
- When they increase their prices then our demand will increase
When they increase their prices then our demand will decrease
financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or
maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability,
or other financial activities within an organization and has met all
licensing requirements of a state to be certified by that state
- Consumers tastes and preferences, Income, Prices of related goods, Expectations of the future, and Number of Buyers
is the direction or control of a business or enterprise. Management
occupations include administrative manager, restaurant manager, hotel
manager, marketing manager, advertising manager, small business
entrepreneur, and retail manager.
- A whole new set of data
- A column in a table whose values unequally identify the rows in table.
individual responsible for recruitment, selection, and placement for
all positions within a company. Maintains personnel files. Administers
all employee benefit programs, including vacation, insurance, and
- Buying supplies for the company
- Answering the phones
- One piece of data that describes something.
- A window listing the properties for an object.
- ready money
objecton a form or report that displays data, such as a text box or a
check box, or a button that lets users control a program.
- A form that is split into a datasheet in one half and a form in the other.
- All the tasks that enable the company to function e.g. customer service, office duties, bookkeeping, answering the phones
- a person who organizes and manages a business
- An instruction that tells a database to show only certain information.
- A link between two tables based on a common field.
- The price at equlilibrium
- An organized way to store information so that it is easy for the computer to search for information.
- Business activities
- the highest ranking manager who is responsible for all departments that perform different functions
- A sample database used by the Database Wizard to create a new database.
in this pathway help their firms market and sell products and services
more effectively. Jobs include marketing assistant, market researcher,
marketing manager, marketing director, public relations specialist,
product developer, and promotions manager.
- a business owned by many people
pathway covers any activity that helps people understand how a
particular aspect of a business works. Workers in this pathway include
management consultants, management analysts, operations analysts,
systems analysts, and business analysts.
- A table that can display information and present it in several different ways.
label that corresponds with a picture or diagram; in Access, a field's
column heading in Datasheet View or text in a label control.
- Cost of inputs, Taxes and subsides, Price expectations, Number of firms in the industry, and Technology and productivity
- The people who have the responsibility of running the company
for marketing activities, obtaining the necessary funds needed for
operations, and providing financial assistance to customers so they can
purchase the business' products and services
- A form that shows multiple items in a datasheet.
- Demand of all consumers in the market place for a particular good or service
- Higher Prices = Larger Quantity Supplied
Lower Prices = Smaller Quantity Supplied
- Using characters similar to your criteria to find information.
- A setting that a program automatically selects if you do not specify a subsitute.
direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as
determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and
its competitors, and identify potential customers
- A field that is useful for linking files and other objects to a database.
- Main office
- Conditions that are set in a query.
- Displays input choices from another table so you can enter data by choosing from a list.
- A database query that finds records with the same data in a field.
- Location, place