6 Matching questions
- Which of the following persons may inspect your record held by the Chief of Naval Personnel?
B- Your designated agent
C- Both 1 and 2 above
D- Your division officer
- On the ML-N what information is in the column under COGNIZANCE CODE?
A The routing identifier of the managing activity, which is a potential source of supply
B A one-position code that indicates whether or not an item is repairable
C A one-position alpha code that designates the type of action required by the file maintenance computer to enter/update/delete data in various cyclic or master files
D A code designating a segment of material for management by a specific inventory manager and the funding involved
purpose of the CSMP is to provide shipboard maintenance managers with a
consolidated listing of deferred maintenance to identify the material
condition of the ship?
- The Report and Disposition of Offense(s), NAVPERS 1626/7, contains all of the following information except
A preliminary inquiry report
B all of the required pre-mast advice that must be given to the accused
C record of any pre-mast restraint
D action of the XO at screening mast
- Which of the following types of coupling is usually used to couple the output from a power amplifier?
- How are fixed capacitors classified?
• By their plate size
• By the thickness of their dielectric materials
• By their dielectric materials (correct answer)
• By the thickness of their conductors
- a ...
- b B
- c D
- d A
- e C
- f TRUE