20 Multiple choice questions
a client requests a specific cut or color that she has seen on a
celebrity, you should _____ explain whether the look is right for the
during a discussion, a client is revealing increasingly personal
details, it is recommended that you change the subject or ______ to help
take her mind off of her troubles.
assessment"; the verbal communication with a client that determines
what the client's needs are and how to achieve the desired results.
- When you meet an older client for the first time, it is recommended that you address her with a ______, such as "Mrs. Smith."
- The ability to understand people is ______ to the success of a cosmetologist.
a cosmetologist, do not attempt to fulfill the role of ______, career
guide, parental sounding board, or motivational coach for your clients.
- What is step 6 of the 10-step consultation method?
- What is NOT primary criteria to consider when suggesting hairstyle options to a client?
- In handling a client who is dissatisfied with a service, what is the ultimate goal?
- Listening to the client and then repeating, in your own words, what you think the client is telling you.
- What is the term commonly used for patrons of medical spas?
- What is the document also known as a client questionnaire or consultation card?
- The act of sharing information between two people (or groups of people) so that the information is successfully understood.
- When you need to speak with your manager about an issue or problem, it is recommended that you ______ beforehand.
earn clients' ______ and loyalty, you should set aside a few minutes to
take new clients on a quick tour of the salon, smile, and be yourself.
- It is best to avoid using ______ terms when conversing with clients.
- People who create conflict wherever they go typically do so because they are feeling _____.
you have clients who are habitually _____, it is recommended that you
ask them to arrive earlier than their actual appointment time.
should be open and honest in all of your communications with coworkers,
but you must also be ______ to circumstances in which being direct
would be hurtful.
- Instead of the term "client", patrons of day spas are commonly called what?