8 Multiple choice questions
science of designing the workplace as well as its equipment and tools
to make specific body movements more comfortable, efficient, and safe.
- The impression you project through both your outward appearance and your conduct in the workplace.
- Your posture, as well as the way you walk and move.
- Daily maintenance of cleanliness by practicing good healthful habits.
- The key to prevent repetitive motion injury is to be aware of what?
- Your clothing should always be stylish and _____.
______ includes having a genuine interest in your own day-to-day
activities, as well as being concerned about and for others.
- Your back and shoulders should be relaxed and _____ when providing client services.