39 Multiple choice questions
- Chemical liquid mixed with polymer powder to form the sculptured nail enhancement
- The area where the natural nail grows beyond the finger and becomes the free edge.
- "curing or hardening"; chemical reaction that creates polymers.
- Polymerization is also known as ______.
- Acrylic nail enhancements are created by combining monomer liquid with ______.
- Where the natural nail grows beyond the finger and becomes the free edge.
- Substance that starts the chain reaction that leads to the creation of very long polymer chains
- The bead of product for shaping the free edge should have a _______.
- A substance formed by combining many small molecules into very long chain-like structures.
- A _____ is a bead created using equal amounts of liquid and powder.
- In the maintenance service, the apex of the nail is ______.
- Odorless products must generally be used with a _____ mix ratio.
- A ______ is a bead created using one-and-a-half times more liquid than powder.
- Powder in white, clear, pink, and many other colors that is combined with monomer liquid to form the nail enhancement.
- The apex is usually _____
- Which types of primers are most often used today?
- What abrasive is MOST appropriate for final buffing?
a monomer liquid and polymer powder service, you should wipe the dampen
dish with ______ before storing it in a dust-free location
- The initiator added to polymer powder is ________.
term_____ refers to an entire family of thousands of different
substances, all of which share important, closely related features.
- To prevent product contamination, a dapper dish should have _______.
- One unit called a molecule
- Catalysts are added to monomer liquid to control _______
- The actual underside of the nail extension
- The type of glove recommended for nail salon services is ______.
- As monomer liquid absorbs a polymer powder, the product formed at the tip of the brush is referred to as a _____.
- "arch"; the area of the nail that has all of the strength
- A _____ is a bead created using twice a much liquid as powder.
- Substance formed by combining many small molecules into very long chain-like structures
- Nail enhancement products that have little odor
- Nail extension undersides should ______
- After a service, what should you do with used monomer liquid that has been removed from the original container?
- An _____ is a substance that starts the chain reaction that leads to the creation of very long polymer chains.
- enhancements created by combining monomer liquid and polymer powder
- A properly worn dust mask will protect you from ______.
- "polymerization reaction"; process that joins together monomers to create very long polymer chains
- Placed under the free edge and is used to extend the nail enhancements beyond the fingertip for additional length.
- When applying nail primer, the brush should hold enough product to treat how many nails?
- Polymer powder is available ________.