12 Multiple choice questions
- When we pay attention to our natural _____, we can learn how to manage our time efficiently.
- The conscious act of planning your life instead of just letting things happen is described as having what?
- Effective communicators usually have _____, caring personalities.
- What is an unhealthy compulsion to do things perfectly?
- What is putting off until tomorrow what you can do today?
- Long-term goals are measured in larger sections of time such as:______.
- A statement that establishes the values that an individual or institution lives by, as well as future goals.
- What are the moral principles by which we live and work?
- Short-term goals can generally be completed within one _____ or less.
- In order to be diplomatic, you should be assertive rather than ______.
involves knowing what you want to achieve and keeping yourself on track
so that you do eventually achieve your goal.
- What is the thing that propels you to do something?