15 Matching questions
- approx. ___ percent of incarcerated women have children
- Performance IQ (PIQ)
- what is the most widespread of the psychotic disorders?
- high doses of amphetamines can produce symptoms mimicking _________ by stimulating the secretion of _________.
- parnens patriae means _______
- Mental deficient are those at any level below the ______ ______ cutoff IQ score of 80.
- Verbal IQ (VIQ)
- estimates are that juveniles commit about _______ of all child molestation in the United States.
- schizophrenia affects as much as __ percent of the population
- what is the most serious and most typical type of schizophrenics?
- female offenders are involved in inmate codes like male prisoners. (true or false)
- mental deficiency does not necessarily have to mean mental retardation. (true or false)
- there has been a steady decline in Juvenile offending since ____.
- in 2003 more than ___ % of elderly arrest were for alcohol-related offenses or petty theft. the males for the _______ arrest and the women for the __________.
- review of castration studies of men with high pre-surgery recidivism show post-surgery recidivism rates in the ______ percent range.
- a true
- b the process schizophrenics
- c one-half
- d information
- e 75
- f "dull normal"
- g 1
- h false
- i schizophrenia
- j 1994
- k father of his country
- l 2-to-3
- m 85%, drinking, petty theft
- n picture completion
coding (or mazes)
- o psychosis, dopamine