20 Multiple choice questions
- a result of backing into a fixed object.
- 450 and 150
- an important element of negotiating a turn.
- cause uncontrolled oscillation.
- ~ user counter steering.
~ the only way to recover is to regain traction.
- drivers are backing up.
looking off to the shoulder of the roadway to protect night vision
while using the white line at the edge of the road for guidance.
- not locked, but the driver has lost traction
- utilize side mirrors or installed backup cameras as necessary.
- do not control.
- decreases reaction time.
- reaction time.
- counter steering.