22 Multiple choice questions
- driver away from.
- at or below the posted speed limit.
- determine whether the odor is coming from the patrol vehicle or from an outside source.
- ~pedestrians crossing streets at unlikely points.
~ drivers striking large animals.
- he or she can hear and see hazardous situations.
- other emergency vehicles(fire trucks, rescue vehicles, and police or other emergency vehicles responding to the same scene).
- result in inattention, loss of control, and even crashes.
- night vision.
- safety hazard.
- ~frequent shift changes.
- depth perception.
- peripheral vision.
- operating their police vehicles and have any nearsightedness or farsightedness corrected.
- color vision.
- grassy area.