21 Multiple choice questions
- always control their vehicles by using proper steering, braking, and accelerating techniques.
- F.S.s 316.126(1)
- the dispatcher and other responding units when driving in emergency mode.
- F.S.s 316.072(5)(a)1
- ensure that they adhere to due regard for the safety of others when requesting right of way.
- F.S.s 316.072(5)(b)
associated with the response, not on extraneous factors such as
concerns about working citizens during the night hours, inconvenience to
- see his or her car in both the rear and side mirrors.
- agency policy.
- agency policy and Florida Statues, as well as current conditions and circumstances.
- see the officer's lights in the rearview mirror.
- F.S.s 316.271(6)
with due regard for safety of all persons, nor do they protect the
driver from the consequences of his or her reckless disregard for the
safety of others.
- F.S.s 316.126(3)