53 Multiple choice questions
digit is mathematically derived from values assigned to the other 16
digits. The check digit will determine whether a VIN is a valid number,
- is required to settle a claim
- Check the VIN
- policy with no deductible
must report the accident to the insurer, allow the insurer to inspect
the vehicle, protect the vehicle from further damage, proof of loss and
provide medical records.
- replaces the transmission and the rear axle in a front wheel drive vehicle
- braces the front side of the car and allows for heating and A/C ductwork
- the insured.
- the mortgagee
- base of the vehicle
- fines and possible imprisonment (up to 15 years
- is the insurer
- allow the insurer to inspect and appraise the damaged property
- Front of the car
- a settlement
- measure engine vibration
- The headlamp bezel is the outermost portion
- Tempered glass
- when the insured and insurer disagree, can invoke appraisal
- minimize the cost of the claim
- reduction of value due to age and use
- 30 day public notification for hearings/meetings
Can suspend, revoke, and cancel licenses
- separate body and frame
- the amount the insured is responsible to pay prior to the insurer paying out on a claim.
- Positive Crankcase Ventilation valve, know its function
- headlamp bezel
- a low-pressure gas to high-pressure gas.
- an insured
a small passageway between the intake and exhaust manifolds. The device
limits the emission of hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxide
- grille, hood and fenders
- Safety glasses
- un-biased, disinterested and competent
- sidemembers, crossmembers, and frame horns
- SC Attorney General
- Steering wheel
- high-pressure gas to high-pressure liquid.
- front and rear headers, side rails and support rails (bows)
- sensors, computer and actuator
- body and frame are one. Separate from the unibody shell are the hood, fenders, doors, quarter panels, and deck lid.
- low arm, coil spring, McPherson strut
- measure various operations with the mechanical system and send electrical signals indicating these measures to the computer
- to fold or collapse on impact.
- high-pressure liquid to low-pressure liquid.
- body of the vehicle
- The recirculating ball turns the worm gear and the worm gear transfers the energy to the sector gear or sector shaft
- radiator (Front bumper does not.)
- carries out computer's instructions to adjust how the system operates
- sealed beam.