68 Multiple choice questions
- The ability of the muscle to do the work specific to the task (ie high reps for high rep activity)
- Men>45, women>55
- 2-3 times per week
- an agreement between the client and the CPT
- 2-3 times per week (10 minutes per session)
- You should work agonist and antagonist muscles equally (ie back extensors and trunk flexors)
- "Include the costs of equipment and building or facility expense
- put them in a "locked cabinet"
- "Application of cognitive-behavioral or motivational principles"
- Asymptomatic with greater than 2 risk factors
- Needy Client
- no change
- 64%-70% and 94%
is an individual who is planning for or irregularly exercising, whereas
the stage of action represents a person who is currently exercising."
- "Obesity, diabetes mellitus (DM), tobacco smoking, and sedentary lifestyle"
- Current smoker, smoker who has quit in the past 6 months, exposure to smoke 2-hand.
- Glucose greater than 100 but less than 125
- Symptomatic or with known CVD, Pulmonary, renal, or metabolic disease
- Height (in inches) x 0.0254
ball 'put' for the upper body power assessment and the vertical jump
test or standing long jump for the lower body muscular power assessment"
- 8-12 reps, on 2-3 times per week ranging from 1-2 sets (sometimes 3 for advance athletics)
- Strategic Plan
timed tests of curl-ups, push-ups to fatigue, or maximal amount of
repetitions that can be performed at a given percentage of the 1RM load"
- "Stimulates appetite"
- provide other services to facilities or businesses (health clubs)
- "An application of cognitive-behavioral principles"
- yes, you need medical exam clearance from a doctor for vigorous exercise but that is it.
- LDL greater than 130, or HDL less than 40 (or if on lipid lowering medication.
- "Body composition, cardiorespiratory fitness, muscular fitness, and flexibility"
- 60-80% of One rep max
- 8.9 or 9 lbs
- Moderate Risk
for everything you do you need to have MD supervision, Exercise Rec.
testing and a clearance medical exam prior to initiating exercise
- 40-60% and 89%
- CPR/AED, and liability insurance if not through the facility
- One person owns the buisness
- Weight (kg)/ height in M^2)
- "Vitamins B complex and C"
- Two or more people working together
- BMI greater than 30 or waist girth greater than 102 (40in) for men and 88cm (35in) for women
- 5-10 minutes of low-moderate level exercise
- Not participating in at least 30 min of mod level exercise (40%-60% VO2R on at least 3 days of the week for 3 months.
- "No change"
- greater than 60 (subtract a risk factor
- Asymptomatic with less than 2 risk factors
- Systolic pressure greater than 140 or diastolic greater than 90 (taken on two measurements) or on anti-HTN medications
- "sole proprietorship, independent contractor, partnership, corporation, S corporation, and limited liability company (LLC)."
- Manager or director
- " the ability to change the position of the body in space with speed and accuracy"
- Cardiovascular compromise or death in father or first degree male relative before 55; or women under 65.
- 2-3 times per week,